1. Clients come to www.nashvilleforhire.com and either look through the Categories (i.e. Drums, Guitar, Female Vocals, etc.) OR they can do searches based on pricing, category, etc.
2. They come across your products (aka gigs) and listen to your sample audio. They may be ready to order based off of that or they may have questions. Either way, they are directed to message you and work out the details before ordering. (See details of messaging here)
3. Once you work out the details with them, the buyer will make the purchase and you will get an email notification right away that the order has gone through. In some cases you may need a custom price that you don't currently have listed on your product page, in this case simply email email@example.com and request for a custom order to be created.
NOTE: It is important that all orders that are initiated through Nashville For Hire are processed and paid for through Nashville For Hire. For you, this gives the assurance that the gig is paid before you are sending them the finished product. Takes away the stress and risk of working with people you do not know online.
Nashville for Hire is also a free service so the only way it can continue and can keep doing marketing and promotions to get orders for you is if we are making income from the small percentage we take from each order (we keep 7% of each transaction, in ADDITION Shopify or PayPal processes credit cards and payments and they take an additional standard processing fee). If you are selling on this site, it means we trust you both with our clients and with fair usage of our system. Thank you for respecting that and please let us know if you ever feel a lack of respect from us for any reason.
4. You will complete the requested task and send the files via whatever file transfer service you prefer. If you don't have a preference or a way to send large files, we recommend using www.wetransfer.com. It's free and easy to use on both sides. We briefly walk you through it HERE.
5. It is important to us at Nashville For Hire that 1. our customers have a pleasant and seamless experience and 2. our sellers don't need to explain the logistics side of the site over and over again. So we commit to walking through the process with you and your potential buyers. We try to monitor all inquiries from potential buyers and be ready to chime in to your conversations with any answers about how the site works. This saves you time from answering the same questions over and over and keeps our customers happy at the same time.
6. Once you have delivered the final product and your customer is ready to close out the order, send them THIS LINK so they can submit that the order is completed.
You can also find this link listed out above any messages you have with customers as seen below:
7. After order is marked as completed, it takes around 1-2 Business days for your money to process and then we will send it to your PayPal account.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this process, send us an email below: