Email notifications going to spam?
Here are two quick steps from google that should solve that forever.
*Note* these steps are for gmail emails. For COMCAST scroll to the bottom of this page.
If you should have received a message but it's not in your inbox, then go to your spam folder and find a message that has been marked as spam incorrectly. Click on "Not spam".
1. Open gmail on a desktop computer.
2. At the end of the search bar, click on the down arrow.
3. In the "From" field, type firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In the bottom right, click Create filter with this search.
5. Check Never send it to Spam.
6. Click Create filter.
**NOTE: You will want to repeat this process for email@example.com because some orders you will receive an email from him instead of from the potential client**
1. Click Preferences from the menu.
2. Click Restrict Incoming Email.
3. Click Yes to Enable Email Controls.
4. Click Allow email from addresses listed below.
5. Enter [firstname.lastname@example.org] you want to whitelist.
6. Click Add.
7. Click Update to finish.*