Email notifications going to spam?
Here are two quick steps from google that should solve that forever.
If you should have received a message but it's not in your inbox, then go to your spam folder and find a message that has been marked as spam incorrectly. Click on "Not spam".
1. Open gmail on a desktop computer.
2. At the end of the search bar, click on the down arrow.
3. In the "From" field, type email@example.com
4. In the bottom right, click Create filter with this search.
5. Check Never send it to Spam.
6. Click Create filter.
**NOTE: You will want to repeat this process for firstname.lastname@example.org because some orders you will receive an email from him instead of from the potential client**